At RFRNZ, an award-winning Legal Tech start-up based in Munich and Berlin, we use cutting-edge Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning (ML) to build a contract intelligence platform. Specifically:
- We automate contract analysis for lawyers and other contract professionals by extracting key information and relevant clauses from unstructured contracts, and provide risk analysis and anomaly detection.
- Our customers include legal departments at large DAX companies and medium-sized enterprises as well as law firms.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer (f/m/x) to support further development of our platform. This role involves:
- Enhancing our Angular web application.
- Improving the user interface, layout and responsiveness.
- Integrate new features and RESTful services.
- Worked with JS/TS and ideally Angular (2+) before.
- Good understanding of JS/HTML/CSS
- Have a basic understanding of UI/UX principles.
- Speak German or English.
- A full- or part-time internship.
- A competitive salary.
- A flexible and pleasant working environment with open-minded people in either Berlin or Munich.
- An opportunity to learn and develop new skills.
- We love coffee: drink as much as you want, using our barista-grade coffee machine.
- We love to eat: we often prepare lunch together and have a relaxed chat… and coffee afterwards.
- We love our team: become an integral part of our team and join our team activities.