At RFRNZ (www.rfrnz.com), an award-winning Legal Tech start-up based in Munich and Berlin, we use cutting-edge Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning (ML) to build a contract intelligence platform. Specifically:
- We automate contract analysis for lawyers and other contract professionals by extracting key information and relevant clauses from unstructured contracts, and provide risk analysis and anomaly detection.
- Our customers include legal departments at large DAX companies and medium-sized enterprises as well as law firms.
We are looking for a (Junior/Senior) Machine Learning Engineer (f/m/x) to further develop and enhance our platform in close collaboration with the rest of the team. This role involves
- keeping on par with the latest research developments in ML and NLP,
- pre-processing text corpora of unstructured documents,
- implementing, training, and, when already pre-trained, fine-tuning neural networks,
- pushing your code to production in collaboration with our backend developers.
We expect you to become a valuable team member and knowledge holder at rfrnz.com.
- University degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Expert in Python and experience with open source Deep Learning frameworks, such as PyTorch, Keras, AllenNLP, or TensorFlow.
- Familiar with neural network architectures used in contemporary NLP, such as CNN, RNN, and Transformer.
- Comfortable with a Unix environment (Linux, BSD, or MacOS), Shell, and Git.
- Speak German or English.
- A competitive salary depending on experience and qualification.
- A flexible and pleasant working environment with open-minded people in either Berlin or Munich.
- An opportunity to take part in building an exciting Legal Tech start-up.