At RFRNZ (www.rfrnz.com), an award-winning and financed Legal Tech start-up based in Munich and Berlin, we use cutting-edge Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning (ML) to build a contract intelligence platform. Specifically:
- We automate contract analysis for lawyers and other contract professionals by extracting key information and relevant clauses from unstructured contracts, and provide risk analysis and anomaly detection.
- Our customers include legal departments at large DAX companies and medium-sized enterprises as well as law firms.
We are looking for a hands-on Machine Learning Engineer (f/m/x) for our branch in Berlin to further develop and enhance our platform in close collaboration with the rest of the team. This role involves
- keeping on par with the latest research developments in ML and NLP,
- pre-processing text corpora of unstructured documents,
- implementing, training, and, when already pre-trained, fine-tuning neural networks,
- pushing your code to production in collaboration with our backend developers.
We expect you to become a valuable team member and knowledge holder at rfrnz.com.
- University degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Expert in Python and experience with open source Deep Learning frameworks, such as PyTorch, AllenNLP, or Keras.
- Familiar with neural network architectures used in contemporary NLP, such as CNN, RNN, and Transformer.
- Hands-on experience with a Unix environment (Linux or MacOS), Shell,Docker, and Git.
- Speak German or English.
- A competitive salary.
- A flexible and pleasant working environment with open-minded people.
- A full- or part-time position.