At RFRNZ (www.rfrnz.com), an award-winning and financed Legal Tech start-up based in Munich and Berlin, we use cutting-edge Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning (ML) to build a contract intelligence platform. Specifically:
- We automate contract analysis for lawyers and other contract professionals by extracting key information and relevant clauses from unstructured contracts, and provide risk analysis and anomaly detection.
- Our customers include legal departments at large DAX companies and medium-sized enterprises as well as law firms.
We are looking for a hands-on Machine Learning Engineer (f/m/x) as Intern or Working Student for our branch in Berlin to support further development of our platform. This role involves
- scraping and pre-processing datasets of unstructured documents,
- developing and training ML models that take text data as input.
We expect you to become a valuable team member and knowledge holder at rfrnz.com.
- Student in Computer Science or related field, or comparable qualification.
- Python, a Unix environment (Linux or MacOS) and a Shell is your home turf.
- Familiar with standard ML tools such as Logistic Regression and SVM, and experience with Scikit-Learn, or comparable open-source ML framework.
- Familiarity with an open-source Deep Learning framework, such as PyTorch, AllenNLP, or Keras is a plus.
- Speak German or English.
- A full- or part-time internship or working student position.
- A competitive salary.
- A flexible and pleasant working environment with open-minded people.
- An opportunity for you to work, learn, and develop new skills.