At RFRNZ, an award-winning Legal Tech start-up based in Munich and Berlin, we use cutting-edge Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning (ML) to build a contract intelligence platform. Specifically:
- We automate contract analysis for lawyers and other contract professionals by extracting key information and relevant clauses from unstructured contracts, and provide risk analysis and anomaly detection.
- Our customers include legal departments at large DAX companies and medium-sized enterprises as well as law firms.
We are looking for a Senior Python Developer (f/m/x) with 3+ years of hands-on experience. You will develop and enhance our platform in close collaboration with the rest of the team. This role involves:
- Developing and optimizing Python Microservices.
- Creating REST endpoints for the frontend.
- Integrate ML modules from our Data Engineers/Scientists and optimize the processing pipeline.
- Writing Unit/Integration Tests and enhance our CI/CD workflow.
- Bring in and realize your own ideas for improving our platform.
- Worked with web frameworks, such as Flask(-RESTful).
- Modelling and operations knowledge in SQL and NoSQL (MongoDB).
- Experience with Docker and ideally Kubernetes or other orchestration tools.
- Previous touch points with ML and message brokers such as RabbitMQ are a plus.
- As a valuable team member and knowledge-holder you are part of building an exciting Legal Tech Startup.
- A competitive salary depending on experience and qualification.
- A flexible and pleasant working environment with open-minded people in either Berlin or Munich.
- We love coffee: drink as much as you want, using our barista-grade coffee machine.
- We love to eat: we often prepare lunch together and have a relaxed chat… and coffee afterwards.
- We love our team: become an integral part of our team and join our team activities.